Established in 1988, Cristina's Restaurant is owned and operated by the Valeri family. We feature an eclectic menu specializing in Italian cuisine, exceptional homemade desserts, oversized martinis, and a wine list with over fifty wines from twenty different regions. Discover Cristina’s.
We hope to make your dining experience memorable.
Welcome to Dr. Todd K. Rowe Orthodontist P.C.Located in Leominster, MA. Our practice's top priority is to provide you the highest quality orthodontic care in a friendly, comfortable environment. We utilize the latest technological advances in the industry, including self-ligated braces, along with the latest in computer technology (digital imaging and advanced computer graphics) to ensure that you receive the most effective care possible.
We recognize that every patient has different needs, and we pride ourselves in the courteous service we deliver to each person who walks through our doors. Whether you're an adult, adolescent or child, Dr. Rowe and staff are committed to helping you achieve the smile you deserve - a healthy, beautiful one!
Lush green landscapes do not happen by chance. They require knowledge and know how. That is why homeowners, contractors, and property managers in Massachusetts continue to turn to the certified specialists here at Gatsby Grounds Company, Inc. for their lawn care, hydroseeding, landscaping, and snow removal needs.
223 Central Street Leominster MA 01453 | 978.537.6466
SALES, SERVICE & PARTS
Piccolo Mondo Learning Center
When Piccolo Mondo Learning Center opened in Leominster, Massachusetts on January 9, 1989, their goal was to provide a positive learning environment in which our children would grow and flourish through challenging programs based on a set of beliefs. Piccolo Mondo's commitment to these beliefs has not wavered:
1) A belief in the fundamental importance of safety, growth, care and the development of the early learning experience in a child's life.
2) A belief in the right of each child as an individual
3) A belief in the opportunity of an educational experience which is recognized to be of high quality.
4) A belief in the necessity and importance of an environment that provides creativity, discovery and maximum development: socially, emotionally, intellectually, and physically. Children learn through play and exploration of its process.
5) A belief in the ultimate responsibility to provide for the total welfare of your child with his/her happiness, wants, needs, safety, health and security to be of primary importance with respect to child and family.
6) A belief that a social groups provide your child with an opportunity to develop a positive self-image, to learn democratic living by sharing and making choices, to learn independence through constructive resolution and by reacting to varied stimuli and situations; and to develop self-confident speech patterns by speaking.
7) A belief to expand your child's natural curiosity with effective exposure to diverse cultures and lifestyle choices and the inclusion or immersion of children with disabilities.
8) A belief fostered through encouragement that parents should visit and observe anytime.